From time immemorial, the concept of buying and selling has involved a minimum of two parties to be successful. Regardless of the context in which used, such as trade by barter, no mentally fit individual has ever been recorded to successfully perform a business transaction all alone. With the rise of capitalism around the globe, consumers are more aware of the powers they wield on businesses, hence, companies invest much resources into satisfying the needs of their customers.
- ENDORSEMENTS OF COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT STANDARDS PUNCTUATE DISCUSSIONS AT THE 8TH SUSTAINABILITY IN THE EXTRACTIVE INDUSTRIES CONFERENCE
- Press Release: Zenera Consulting Joins Association of Advertising Agencies of Nigeria
- FG partners Horasis, Zenera Consulting to attract 500 investors to Nigeria
- Zenera Consulting Emerges Outstanding Brand Management Company of the Year
- Meka Olowola wins PR and Image Management Award