Terms and Conditions
Welcome to www.zenera.mx. This web site is owned and operated by Zenera Consulting.
Information herein is for historical purposes only and while information contained within the releases was believed to be accurate at the time of issue, the company will not, and specifically disclaims any duty to update this information.
Visitors of this website are bound by the listed terms and conditions, so, please read carefully before proceeding. For the purpose of these terms and conditions, “this web site” means the following parts of the www.zenera.mx:
- This web site contains material including text, photographs and other images and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Zenera Consulting or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this website.
- This web site also contains trademarks, including the mark “Zenera” and the Zenera logo. All trademarks included on this web site belong to Zenera Consulting or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those trade marks for use on this web site.
- access any part of the web site;
- print one copy of any or all of the pages for your own personal reference.
You may not;
- copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under “You may”. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site;
Without our express written consent;
- If you wish to provide a hypertext or other link to this web site, please email the Webmasterand we will consider your request. It is our decision as to whether we agree to your request and we do not have to do so.
- Zenera Consulting may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this website, you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer, so you should check these each time you visit the site.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Zenera Consulting may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this website, you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the site.
Changes to/Operation of Web Site
- Zenera Consulting may change the format and content of this website at any time.
- Zenera Consulting may suspend the operation of this website for support or maintenance in order to update the content or for any other reason.
- Zenera Consulting reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice.
If you have a question or complaint about this web site, please contact the Zenera webmaster.
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with English law and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the website whether in contract or tort or otherwise, the English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such.